Digital Frequency Meter
new version 2
A really useful tool for the budding electronics engineer - a digital frequency meter.
New and improved version.
- input signal range from about 15Hz to 8MHz
- new feature - bypass switch for low-frequency TTL-level signals from 1Hz
- internal accuracy +/-1Hz
- 4 digits of displayed accuracy
- adaptive (no range switch)
- input conditioning amplifier sensitive to 50mV
- new feature - pulse length and pulse count modes
- crystal controlled (no need for calibration)
- powered by single 9V alkaline battery or mains adapter
Read this article about version 1.
Construction Sheet |
Source Code |