PICLAB Programmer - a low-cost combined PIC programmer/tester board
- combines the functions of PIC programmer and PIC tester
- programs the 18-pin flash PICs (16F83, 16F84, 16F84A, 16F627, 16F628)
- 8 LEDs, 4 pushbuttons, dual 7-segment display, light & sound sensors, speaker, ZIF socket
- models PIC with 4 digital inputs & 8 digital outputs as well as PIC Stamp
- download flowcharts from Crocodile Technology from Crocodile Clips and run on board
- program in BASIC with integral text editor and compiler
- download hex files generated using Microchip development tools
- use with PIC Project Board
- connects to PC serial port
- includes RS232 cable & mains power supply
- Windows XP-compatible
- free technical support via email
- supplied in kit form
Download the PICLAB software (version 2.1) as a self-installing compressed file (1426KB).
Readme text file |
Manual in pdf format (643KB) |
Version 1.0 archive | Version 2.0 archive
Download MPLAB development tools from Microchip.
PICLAB software is copyright MadLab Ltd. 2000-2006 and is made |
available on this website on the strict understanding that it
is used for educational, non-commercial purposes only.